LEGAL WARNING OF THE LAW OF SERVICES OF THE SOCIETY OF INFORMATION AND ELECTRONIC MARKET
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA:Carrying out the informative duty of Article 10 of the Law 34/2002, July 11th, of Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico (Law 34/2002 of services of the society of information and electronic trade), we show the following data: the company www.dfg.es is DOLMEN GRANITOS Y MARMOLES, S.L.,, with CIF (Tax ID Number) B 36.853.935 and business address in C/ Pontevedra 4, 4º, 36.201, Vigo (Pontevedra), with contact e-mail: email@example.com
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.dfg.es provides access to various information, services, programs or data (henceforth, “the content”) on the internet belonging to DOLMEN GRANITOS Y MARMOLES, S.L., to which the user may have access granted. THE USER undertakes the responsibility of using said portal. Said responsibility extends to the register that may be necessary to access some specific services or contents.
In said register, the USER will be responsible of providing truthful and valid information. As a consequence of this register, the USER may be granted a password of which he will be responsible, committing himself to a confidential and fair use of said given password. The USER commits to an adequate use of the contents and services that DOLMEN GRANITOS Y MARMOLES, S.L., offers through its webpage, compromising to not using them to illegal activities, contrary to public order, national defense or public health.
In any case, DOLMEN GRANITOS Y MARMOLES, S.L. holds the right to unilaterally modify, in any moment and without previous warning, the structure and design of the webpage: modifying or eliminating services or contents such as the access conditions and/or the use of the website.
4. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Carrying out the established parameters in the General Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of Data Protection, and in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, we communicate the user that the personal data that he voluntarily provides, to any of our information gathering sources, will be incorporated to the automatized data Treatment Activities of personal nature property of DOLMEN GRANITOS Y MARMOLES, S.L., with the goal of being able to provide our services, and also to keep the user informed about matters related to the company’s activities and its services. The fields marked with “*” are mandatory, therefore not filling them in will prevent the USER from enjoying some of the services and information provided in the web. The data in said fields will be treated confidentially as well.
DOLMEN GRANITOS Y MARMOLES, S.L. follows completely the present legislation in matter of data protection of personal nature and the confidentiality compromises characteristic of this activity.
DOLMEN GRANITOS Y MARMOLES, S.L. has adopted the necessary technical measures to maintain the required security levels, according to the nature of the personal dated treated and the treatment circumstances, with the objective of avoiding, as much as possible and always according to the status of the techniques, its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access. In order to carry out the before mentioned management, it may be needed to send the data to the organisms responsible for said treatment, associated companies and public administration (which may also verify the truthfulness of the data).
In the event that the USER provides personal data that refers to physical people other than himself, the USER must, before including them, inform of the content of this clause, according to what is established in the General Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of Data Protection, and in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
DOLMEN GRANITOS Y MARMOLES, S.L. as responsible of the Treatment Activities, guarantees the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation, opposition and portability of the provided data, as disposed in the General Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of Data Protection, and in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, the USER may also exert those rights at any moment, by sending a written document to the business address, adding a copy of his ID or Passport.
DOLMEN GRANITOS Y MARMOLES, S.L. guarantees that all commercial communication that it sends to its clients obeys the present regulations.
Because of that, following the Law 34/2002 of services of society and information and electronic trade and the Law 9/2014 of general telecom, the user is informed that DOLMEN GRANITOS Y MARMOLES, S.L., may send by electronic means information about products and services of interest to which you present your consent.
You may at any moment revoke this authorization in this e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
This is because some pages of the website have inserted content from third-party websites (such as a YouTube video).DOLMEN GRANITOS Y MARMOLES, S.L. doesn’t control the configuration of said cookies. If you want to change your cookie configuration settings, you will have to check with those third party websites to obtain such information.
6. INTELECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: DOLMEN GRANITOS Y MARMOLES, S.L. by itself or as assignee, is owner of all the rights over industrial and intellectual properties of his webpage, and also the elements contained in it (such as, but not limited to, images, sound, video, software or texts; brands or brand logos, colour combinations, structure and design), strictly prohibiting its reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the category of disposing the totality or part of the content and by any technical means, without the authorization of DOLMEN GRANITOS Y MARMOLES, S.L.
The USER commits to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property of DOLMEN GRANITOS Y MARMOLES, S.L... The USER must restrain from suppressing, changing, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system that may be installed in the website.
7. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTY AND LIABILITY: DOLMEN GRANITOS Y MARMOLES, S.L. will not be responsible, in any case, of the costs and damages of any nature that may cause, such as, but not limited to: errors or omission of contents, lack of availability of the website or transmission or viruses or malware, despite having adopted the necessary technological means to avoid such.
Deficits of service in communication networks, problems resulting of malfunctioning or use of non optimized versions of any browser, possible security errors that could occur or any damage that those deal to the USER’s computer systems, or to the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of the presence of a virus or malware in the USER’s computer used for the connection to the contents and services of the website, telephone line failures, interferences, omission or disconnections in the operative functioning of the electronic systems motivated by causes external to
DOLMEN GRANITOS Y MARMOLES,S.L.
; of the knowledge that any unauthorized third party may possess about the type, conditions, characteristics and access circumstances or use that the USERS may employ of the website and of its information and services. Of the negligent, illegitimate or illegal, fraudulent, contrary to the present General Terms, to good faith, to the general accepted uses or public order, of the website, its services or contents, on behalf of the USERS.
8. MODIFICATIONS: DOLMEN GRANITOS Y MARMOLES, S.L. holds the right to perform, without prior notice, any modifications that it may consider convenient in the website, being able to change, suppress or add either contents or services (or both) that are being given through it, or change the way those appear presented or localized in its portal.
9. LINKS: En el caso de que en www.dfg.es se dispusiesen enlaces o hipervínculos hacia otros sitios de internet,
DOLMEN GRANITOS Y MARMOLES, S.L. won’t exert any kind of control over said external sites or its contents.
DOLMEN GRANITOS Y MARMOLES, S.L. asumirá responsabilidad alguna por los contenidos de algún enlace perteneciente a un sitio web ajeno, ni garantizará la disponibilidad técnica, calidad fiabilidad, exactitud, amplitud, veracidad, validez y constitucionalidad de cualquier material o información contenida en ninguno de dichos hipervínculos u otros sitios de internet. Igualmente, la inclusión de estas conexiones externas no implicará ningún tipo de asociación, fusión o participación con las entidades conectadas.
12. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT TERMS AND DURATION: DOLMEN GRANITOS Y MARMOLES, S.L.. can and may modify at any moment the hereby shown and determined conditions, publicly showing them in the same way they are shown here. The validity of the cited conditions will remain accordingly to its exposition and will be valid until others that will be made public too modify them.
13. APLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between
DOLMEN GRANITOS Y MARMOLES, S.L. and the USER will be regulated by current Spanish legislation and any controversy will be taken to the Courts and Tribunals of Vigo.